The Revive Bundle is now available in my shop!
If you are a quilt shop you can purchase this bundle now through Robert Kaufman or through Checker Distributors!
I am excited to share my latest FQ Bundle for Robert Kaufman - Revive! The Revive bundle includes 24 fat quarters in a range of neutrals, blues, green, yellows. I love the mixture of solids, shimmer fabrics, metallic pops, and classic prints.
How gorgeous is that palette?! I curated this palette in the depths of winter and really wanted to create a palette that was lively, bright and had a lot of depth in its color way.
Personally, my life felt pretty out of control during the time I made this bundle. I was in a really bad place mentally, our family life was incredibly difficult and the overwhelm was constant. This project really helped me focus on what goodness can come from dark times. It is all based on revival, rebirth, joys after sorrows and new life blooming after winter.
The bundle includes 24 fat quarters - my favorite precut. When I was playing around with bundle ideas, my focus for this bundle was a little different than my past two Robert Kaufman bundles - Kona and TCJ Basics.
This round I wanted to achieve the following:
- a palette without reds, pinks and purples
- a palette focused more on using greens/teals/blues
- a palette that includes warmer neutrals - creams, taupes, tans
- still look like me but be different than my typical palette
- continue to mix textures like previous bundle
- create a bundle that can easily be separated into sub color ways